Well, the past few months have flown by. I've had some challenges, but there have been good times too, even with Mark thousands of miles away. Probably the saddest change has been relinquishing ownership of Mick, the sweet dog we shared our home with for a few months. He was a very good dog, but got frustrated with being left home while I was at work and started acting out destructively. We tried to make appropriate changes, but ultimately couldn't live happily together. Life is more peaceful at our house now and I hope Mick has found a family who can spend the time and energy he needs.


I'm loving life, reading and hanging out with the kitties. Mark has made life apart much easier by being so good about corresponding at least daily. I feel pretty lucky to have such an amazing husband. And the support of such warm, caring friends and family, near and far.
On the brighter side, our house is proving to be the comfy home we were hoping for. Our yard continues to surprise. I'm gardening challenged, so I can't wait for Mark to come home and try his hand at landscaping. Here's a couple pics of our figs and some pretty yellow flowers.
I'm loving life, reading and hanging out with the kitties. Mark has made life apart much easier by being so good about corresponding at least daily. I feel pretty lucky to have such an amazing husband. And the support of such warm, caring friends and family, near and far.
Nice posting--great catch up and pictures...feel like I am right there in them. You are doing an amazing job with all that is going on in life. Yay for Sari! You ROCK. Love you muchly and more...
ReplyDelete